The main features of 500kg steel shell smelting furnace
For this relatively light steel shell furnace, the main features in summary are: light equipment, fast heating speed, high efficiency; particularly power saving, the same load power consumption can save up to 60% compared with the tube high frequency machine; Various protection functions such as overcurrent, overvoltage, overheating, etc., are simple to operate and easy to install, and are suitable for various occasions where metal heating is required.
(1) Simple operation process, reliable smelting operation
(2) The metal composition is uniform and the material is well controlled
(3) The equipment is small in size, light in weight, high in efficiency, and low in power consumption
(4) The temperature around the furnace is low, there is no smoke and dust, and the working environment is good
(5) The pulse transformer is packaged with a special material glue, completely isolated from the outside, with high withstand voltage and low failure.
(6) Large control cabinet structure, good ventilation and heat dissipation in the control cabinet.
(7) Fast melting temperature rise, easy control of furnace temperature, high production efficiency
(8) High furnace utilization rate, easy to change different melting metals
(9) The furnace body can be dumped electrically, which is easy to come out, and is especially suitable for casting.
(10) The control cabinet adopts full digital circuit control, with low failure rate and convenient adjustment.
(11) The plug-in on the control board is made of gold-plated parts, with firm contact and long service life.
(12) The connector of the control board adopts a removable plug-in unit, which is very convenient to replace the control board.
(13) has protections such as overcurrent, overpressure, water shortage, etc., with double closed-loop shutoff and pressure shutoff.
(14) All power devices have more than twice the maximum allowable value to ensure the long-term stability of the equipment.
(15) It can disconnect the external circuit immediately and effectively when there is an electrical failure of the equipment.