Introduction to the furnace body of the medium frequency induction melting furnace
The medium frequency induction melting furnace is widely used in the metal melting process of the foundry industry and is an indispensable induction heating equipment in the foundry industry. The furnace body of the MF induction melting furnace is an important part of smelting metal, which plays a very important role in the smelting efficiency and smelting safety of the medium frequency induction melting furnace.
one.The furnace body of the intermediate frequency smelting furnace includes the closed frame of the intermediate frequency smelting furnace, furnace cover, induction coil, yoke, furnace mouth and furnace bottom pouring block, tilting cylinder (with explosion-proof valve), furnace cover lifting mechanism, and a full set of stainless steel Distributor and water temperature and water pressure insulation device, high-pressure carbon-free rubber hose, anti-drop device, furnace lining material and furnace lining quick launch mechanism.
- The furnace body of the intermediate frequency smelting furnace adopts a closed steel frame structure, a thick-walled cylinder, the whole is simple and solid, and the maximum tilt angle is 95 degrees.
- The frame of the intermediate frequency melting furnace is a welded steel structure, and the upper part is detachable, which is convenient for the replacement of the induction coil.
- The yoke of the intermediate frequency smelting furnace is evenly stressed by the parallel rail bolts to provide the maximum holding force to the coil and ensure a long working life of the furnace lining. The yoke is made of high-quality cold-rolled silicon steel sheet. The coil and the yoke are in arc-shaped contact, and they are accurately matched. The gasket is made of high-quality insulating materials.
- The intermediate frequency smelting furnace is equipped with short-circuit rings on the top and bottom of the furnace. When molten iron invades or is about to penetrate the refractory material and approaches the coil, it will automatically cut off the power supply and alarm.
Two.Cyclone dust hood of intermediate frequency melting furnace
- The structure of the cyclone dust hood of the intermediate frequency melting furnace has an excellent dust collection effect.
- The cyclone dust hood of the intermediate frequency smelting furnace can maintain effective work in all production stages of the electric furnace, especially when the molten iron in front of the furnace is processed.
Note: long-term operation of the vacuum hood under no wind or insufficient air volume will cause equipment damage
- The working principle and advantages of the cyclone dust hood of the intermediate frequency melting furnace
Compared with the traditional hydraulic tilting vacuum hood, the biggest advantage of the cyclone vacuum hood of the intermediate frequency smelting furnace is its “double overturning working mode”. The vacuum hood and the connecting arm can be rotated separately, and it can not only tilt forward and backward. , You can also stay in any position. Traditional vacuum hoods can only stay in four positions, front and back or up and down.
Three.Dust ring and heat preservation furnace cover of intermediate frequency melting furnace
The dust collecting ring of the intermediate frequency melting furnace is above the furnace mouth, and the holding furnace can be raised and lowered or rotated left and right.
The design of the dust collecting ring of the intermediate frequency melting furnace is safe and reliable, and the installation and maintenance are simple.
Fourth. the induction coil of the intermediate frequency melting furnace
The induction coil is the core component of the induction melting system and also the component with the largest energy loss. The energy loss of the induction coil accounts for 20% of the total loss.
The induction coil and the water-cooled coil are integrally wound to shape to keep the effective coil and the water-cooled coil without voltage difference, and prevent the effective coil and the water-cooled coil from sparking; the surface of the coil is sandblasted as a whole, and first-class insulation technology and materials are used.
Multiple high-strength bakelite posts are used around the coil to ensure that the coil is not deformed.
The coil is easy to disassemble and maintain, and it is safer and more stable to use.
The use of high-quality copper tubes and first-class coil design can effectively reduce losses.
Five.the yoke of the intermediate frequency melting furnace
The yoke of the intermediate frequency melting furnace is made of high-quality cold-rolled silicon steel sheet. The magnetic loss rate of the silicon steel sheet is less than 105, and the coverage rate of the yoke is more than 70%. The coils are supported uniformly from all directions to concentrate the induced magnetic field into the molten pool.
Water flows on both sides of the yoke as a whole, with balanced heat dissipation, energy saving and high efficiency, and effectively improving the service life.
Six.The lining push-out device of the intermediate frequency melting furnace
The lining push-out device of the intermediate frequency melting furnace includes push-out cylinder, hydraulic oil pipe, control valve, and oil pipe control valve.
Seven.Anti-drop protection device of intermediate frequency melting furnace
The intermediate frequency smelting furnace body is equipped with an anti-fall protection device. When the furnace body is tilted, the anti-fall protection cover automatically rises to form a protective fence to prevent personnel from falling and ensure the safety of operators on the furnace platform.