Automatic control system of MF induction heating furnace
Medium frequency induction heating furnace is mainly used in pre-forging heating and metal quenching and tempering industries. In recent years, automatic control methods such as intelligent and unattended intermediate frequency heating furnaces have become increasingly mature.
One. Main functions of automatic control system for intermediate frequency heating furnace:
1. Startup and shutdown of intermediate frequency power supply, adjustment of DC voltage and DC current, and intermediate frequency power setting and output;
2. Action control of the feeding mechanism of the intermediate frequency heating furnace;
3. The action control of the discharging mechanism of the intermediate frequency heating furnace;
4. Temperature measurement, sorting and control of intermediate frequency heating furnace;
5. Process parameter setting of intermediate frequency heating furnace
Second. the composition of the control panel of the automatic control system of the intermediate frequency heating furnace
1. A Siemens series PLC for system control;
2. Interface circuit for intermediate frequency power supply control;
3. The selection and conversion circuit of the system operation mode (manual or automatic);
4. Monitoring instrument for the operating status of the intermediate frequency power supply (voltage, current, power meter, etc.)
5. Alarm display and processing instrument for system abnormal phenomena.
6. Emergency stop button (for emergency handling)
Third. Use of automatic control system for intermediate frequency heating furnace
The operation mode of the automatic control system of the intermediate frequency heating furnace is “automatic” and “manual”, which are realized by the “operation mode” selection switch.
In the “manual” mode, you can perform corresponding operations on the equipment through various switches and buttons on the console; for example, start and stop operations on the intermediate frequency power supply, power adjustment, and separate operations on the feeding and discharging mechanisms, etc.;
The “manual” operation mode not only facilitates the testing and debugging of the equipment, but also can perform emergency operations when the “automatic” equipment fails or is under maintenance to ensure the uninterrupted production process. The manual operation buttons are independent, and the interlock function is set between each button to prevent misoperation.