Introduction of Medium Frequency Induction Furnace
Medium frequency induction furnaces are widely used in pre-forging heating in the forging industry, metal melting in the foundry industry, pre-pressing heating in the hot stamping industry, and metal quenching and tempering heating in the heat treatment industry. The heating principle belongs to electromagnetic induction heating, which has fast heating speed and heating temperature. Uniformity, less oxidation and burning loss, simple operation, wide adaptability, energy saving and environmental protection, are deeply loved by people in the mechanical heating industry and have been promoted vigorously.
One. Principle of Medium Frequency Induction Furnace
The medium frequency induction furnace adopts three types of power frequency (50 or 60Hz), medium frequency (100～10000Hz) and high frequency (above 10000Hz), which are rectified by a thyristor frequency conversion device and converted into direct current, and then the direct current is changed into an adjustable medium frequency The electric current supplies the medium frequency alternating current flowing through the capacitor and the induction coil, generates high-density magnetic lines of force in the induction coil, and cuts the metal material contained in the induction coil, which generates a large eddy current in the metal material. This eddy current also has some properties of medium frequency current, that is, the free electrons of the metal itself flow in the resistive metal body to generate heat, and this heat can heat the metal, melt the metal, or temper the metal. Equipment that uses medium frequency to generate magnetic field induction heating, we often call it an medium frequency induction furnace.
Two. Use of medium frequency induction furnace:
1.Medium frequency induction furnace is used in forging and rolling
- Wheel forgings, ring forgings, shaft forgings, cylinder forgings, gear forgings, stainless steel forgings, large flanges.
- Hot heading of standard parts and fasteners, such as high-strength bolts, nuts, etc.
- Heating of tempering, forging and extrusion of brazing steel and brazing tools
- Quenching and tempering of bar materials
- Medium frequency induction furnace is used for melting
Including the melting of steel, gold, silver, copper and aluminum, especially widely used in the foundry industry
- Medium frequency induction furnace is used in heat treatment
- Heat treatment of various hardware tools and hand tools. Such as pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, axes, etc.
- High-frequency quenching treatment for various auto parts and motorcycle parts. Such as: crankshafts, connecting rods, piston pins, crank pins, sprockets, camshafts, valves, various rocker arms, rocker shafts; various gears in the gearbox, spline shafts, semi-transmission shafts, various small shafts , All kinds of shift forks and other high-frequency quenching treatment.
- Quenching of gears and shafts on various electric tools.
- Medium frequency induction furnace is used in welding
- Welding of cemented carbide tools for machining. Such as the welding of cutting tools such as turning tools, planers, milling cutters, reamers, etc.
- Welding of mining tools, such as “one” bit, column tooth bit, dovetail briquette bit, riveting rod bit, various shearer picks, and various roadheader picks.
- Welding of various woodworking tools, such as various woodworking planers, milling cutters and various woodworking drill bits.
Third, the heating characteristics of the medium frequency induction furnace
- The medium frequency induction furnace is heated by the electromagnetic principle, and the heat is generated by its own eddy current, so there is no secondary heat conduction radiation heating, and the heating efficiency is high, and it has the characteristics of energy saving.
- The medium frequency induction furnace is heated by the electromagnetic principle, and there is no large amount of smoke, dust, high temperature radiation, and no pollution from coal burning, gas burning, and oil burning. It meets environmental protection requirements and has the characteristics of meeting environmental protection requirements.
- Medium frequency induction furnace uses electromagnetic principle to heat, and its heating speed is very fast, there is no phenomenon of coal, gas, and oil firing to raise the shift furnace and oven, and it has the characteristics of reducing the labor intensity of workers.
- The medium frequency induction furnace uses electromagnetic principle to heat, the metal billet is heated at a faster rate and less oxidized during the heating process, which reduces the heating loss of the metal billet and has the characteristics of less burning loss.
- The medium frequency induction furnace uses electromagnetic principles to heat, and the heating temperature and heating time are easily controlled, which provides great convenience for the intelligent production line and makes the intelligent heating production line a reality.
- The medium frequency induction furnace is heated by the electromagnetic principle, the heating temperature is uniform, the temperature difference between the core and the surface is small, and the temperature control accuracy is high, which greatly improves the heating quality of the metal blank and has the characteristics of high heating quality.
Fourth, the composition of the medium frequency induction furnace
- The medium frequency induction furnace used in forging is composed of an medium frequency power supply, an medium frequency induction heating system, an automatic feeding system, a blank conveying system, a temperature measuring and sorting system, a discharging system, and an automatic control system.
- The medium frequency induction furnace is used in casting. It consists of an medium frequency power supply, a steel shell furnace body, an induction coil, a loading car, a hydraulic system tilting system and an automatic control system.
- Medium frequency induction furnace applied to metal quenching and tempering consists of medium frequency power supply, quenching heating coil, quenching cooling device, tempering heating coil, tempering cooling device, feeding device, conveying device, automatic control device, etc.