Your current browser version is too low, in order to bring you a better browsing effect, please use a higher version browser
How to use medium frequency furnace better
- For different medium frequency furnaces, the medium frequency furnace with fast melting speed can save electricity than the medium frequency furnace with slow melting speed. The same set of equipment is faster than slower, which can save electricity. The timing of feeding, compactness and furnace size will affect the melting rate.
- The ammeter should be taken into account to make the power stable. As much as possible to make the device output power.
- Accurate control of hot metal temperature, do not let the temperature too high or local too high, high power consumption, lining life are unfavorable, a good furnace worker can achieve energy saving and efficient.
- Choose the right equipment. If the medium frequency furnace is too large or too small, it may increase the power consumption. If the furnace is too large, it can save power quickly. If the medium frequency furnace is too fast, it can save power greatly. High voltage can save power more than low voltage.
- Do not use low-grade equipment (also not high price is good, after several agent distribution, high price, no long-term after-sales guarantee). The market competition is fierce. Some manufacturers cut corners and compete at low prices. The worse the materials used, the greater the loss. If the copper bar is not plated and used directly, the equipment seems to be the same at the beginning, but the power consumption will be higher and higher. Shandong Huaxin Electric Furnace Co., Ltd. is a professional induction melting furnace manufacturer, the products are trustworthy.
- The incoming line must be large enough, otherwise the long-term loss will be quite amazing.
- Develop a good habit of starting up, try to fill up the power and reduce the heat preservation or baking time. When the power is not full, the power factor is low and the loss is large.
- Improving the utilization rate of transformer is equal to saving electricity. A 630kVA transformer should be able to produce 13-15t hot metal in 10 hours. If you can only produce 10-11t hot metal, your average electricity price must be higher than it.
- Drying oven scientifically. When drying medium frequency electric furnace, turn down the cooling water of induction coil (one third of the normal water), supply water intermittently, and keep the outlet water temperature above 55 ℃, so as to facilitate the smooth discharge of water vapor, which can shorten the drying time. Some oven workers do not pay attention to this point. They supply water normally. As a result, the steam discharged will condense into water and return when meeting the cold copper tube. In this way, the oven will last a long time, consume electricity and have poor effect.