Advantages of one-to-two medium frequency smelting furnace and precautions for use
Advantages of one for two medium frequency furnace
The general working principle of the one-to-two medium frequency furnace is that one power supply works with two furnaces at the same time, one for smelting, the other for heat preservation, and continuous smelting. The working power of the furnace is arbitrarily allocated, and it can perform operations such as heat preservation, heating, tempering and so on at a precise temperature according to the needs, so as to maximize the production capacity.
The one-to-two medium frequency furnace has many advantages in actual production: good starting characteristics, can be started at will under full load and heavy load; improved power factor, power factor can reach 95% at any power; constant power output , Using constant power output control, during the melting process, when the load and temperature change, the load is always full power output, which can shorten the melting time.
The series inverter of the one-to-two medium frequency furnace adopts a half-bridge circuit. Because the number of main circuit components is relatively reduced, and there is a high power factor, it has a higher power.
Precautions for the use of one-to-two medium frequency furnace
(1) Check whether all components are in good condition;
(2) Check whether all fasteners are in good condition;
(3) Check whether all the connections have fallen off, and whether the solder joints are unsoldered;
(4) Check whether the connection in the installation is correct;
(5) Use a multimeter to check the main circuit, the insulation of the control circuit to the case and the insulation between phases;
(6) Check whether the control plug-in is placed in the correct position;
(7) Open the water inlet valve, adjust the water pressure to 0.1～0.2Mpa, and check whether there is any leakage in each waterway;
(8) Strictly check the phase sequence, the smelting furnace leads the medium frequency power phase by 120°, and the holding furnace lags the medium frequency power phase by 120°;
(9) Press the control power switch, the power indicator light of each control panel should be on;
(10) Use an oscilloscope to check that the trigger pulses of rectification and inverter should be normal;
(11) The protection thyristor is triggered, and the corresponding protection indicator lights up;
(12) Set the power adjustment potentiometer to the 0 position, pull out the control board, and check that the relay action should be normal.