Your current browser version is too low, in order to bring you a better browsing effect, please use a higher version browser
What are the advantages of medium frequency electric melting furnace in metal smelting
- Advantages:Easy operation, temperature rises quickly, loss consumption, save energy.
- The adoption of new technologies, new materials and new processes has improved the performance and application effects of the medium frequency melting furnace, showing greater and greater vitality, and has achieved significant social and economic benefits.
- The medium frequency melting furnace adopts an automatic frequency tracking system, and the frequency can be adjusted automatically with the load change without switching the capacitor. In recent years, the medium frequency furnace adopts advanced IGBT frequency conversion induction heating device, which has high component density, outstanding performance, better start-up, more reliable use, simple maintenance, small footprint, and more advanced manufacturing technology.
- The furnace body and furnace lining adopts new structure and new materials, and the part close to the inductor coil is isolated by high-insulation and high-strength materials, which greatly extends the service life of the crucible and the furnace village and makes it easier to replace the crucible. The heating efficiency of using high-purity graphite crucible and calcite crucible is much higher than that of using refractory insulation material crucible, which reduces the smelting time and greatly reduces thermal damage. The medium frequency smelting furnace has a large temperature of 2800℃, which is very suitable for smelting platinum, gold, silver, k-gold, silver, copper, and aluminum. The electrical efficiency can reach 90-95, which can obtain ideal economic benefits.
- Compared with other types of smelting furnaces, it is very suitable for intermittent operation and frequent changes in metal grade, and has strong adaptability and flexibility.