steel shell furnace type
The steel melting induction furnace system is utilized for melting and holding ferrous and non-ferrous metals including copper, aluminum, steel, iron, stainless steel, gold and more. It also has a melting capacity of 1 t/h to 25 t/h. Power range is from 250kw to 12000kw. More iron foundries take use of this type of induction furnace (such as steel melting furnace) to replace cupolas to melt cast iron, as the cupolas emit lots of dust and other pollutants. Designed suitably to perform the best in low to high power density, these heavy-duty steel melting induction furnaces are low on maintenance, high on shielding magnetic fluxes and offer extremely rugged construction.
- Steel melting furnaces are available in capacities ranging from 1000 Kg to 40 Tons.
- These furnaces are ruggedly built and framed with heavy structural steel for trouble free operation under harsh melt shop conditions.
- Thick walled rectangular coil sections are used to minimize coil losses. The higher coil efficiency ensures energy savings and higher productivity.
- Special coil insulation prevents inter turn sparking.
- Insulated furnace lid is provided to reduce heat loss through radiation.
- Fume extraction ring / Fume extraction hood provided to capture smoke and fumes. As an option equipment
For more information regarding our steel melting furnaces or technical details, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.