Steel rod quenching and tempering production line
The steel rod quenching and tempering line is a fully automatic induction heating production line for quenching and tempering functions of steel rods. It uses the principle of medium-frequency electromagnetic induction heating to heat steel rods and adopts online spray quenching, which can realize intelligent production of steel rod quenching and tempering, thereby greatly improving the production efficiency of wear-resistant steel rods.
Steel rod quenching and tempering production line
Application of steel bar quenching and tempering line
The steel rod quenching and tempering line can be adapted to the online heat treatment quenching and tempering of steel rods with diameters from 10 to 140, as well as the quenching and tempering line that can take into account various types of pipe products. It can achieve all hardening for products with a diameter below 65, surface hardness ≥ 55 HRC, and hardness value difference ≤ 4 HRC. The core hardness is ≥ 50 HRC, the difference in hardness values measured within 1/2 radius area is ≤ 30 HV, and the depth of one side of the surface decarburization layer is ≤ 0.5mm. Technical requirements for curvature requirement ≤2mm/m.
Work of steel bar quenching and tempering line
The working process of the steel bar quenching and tempering line is that the bars are neatly stacked on the storage rack → (run according to the system editing program) the bars fall to the feeding mechanism one by one and are fed by the rollers → the bars enter the quenching heating sensor (aniseed production line The rollers are specially designed so that the bar material is evenly heated using a spiral feeding method) → The power supply heating is started to heat the workpiece, and then enters the quenching heating uniform temperature sensor of the Haishan electric furnace to uniformly heat the workpiece. The workpiece enters the spray liquid through the insulation sensor. The cooling device cools the workpiece. The cooled workpiece enters the transition zone, enters through the workpiece transition zone and then enters the discharge rack. When the entire workpiece completely walks out of the transition zone, the sensor at the end of the discharge rack sends out a turning signal, and the material is turned over. The mechanism turns the workpieces into the bundling rack one by one to facilitate bundling and packaging of the workpieces. The entire process and process flow of the steel bar quenching and tempering line is completed by the general control center.
Characteristics of steel bar quenching and tempering line
1. The steel bar quenching and tempering line has multiple induction heating power supplies to control heating in sequence to make the heating temperature more uniform.
2. The steel bar quenching and tempering line has a long-term no-material detection function and a successive shutdown function, which can greatly reduce the no-load running time of the equipment and save electricity.
3. The multiple induction heating equipment in the steel bar quenching and tempering line have a soft-start heating function one after another when materials are received, which can avoid high-power startup of the equipment without load, reduce the impact on the power grid, and save electricity.
4. The steel bar quenching and tempering line uses a frequency converter to control the running speed of the production line. Workpiece transportation is completed by a set of three-level independent dispatching rollers. The function of the rapid operation of the first-level roller is to allow each round bar to be connected end to end when entering the inductor heating zone, thereby ensuring uniform heating temperatures at the head and tail of the round bar. The secondary roller table has a normal heating speed. It can realize the material tracking function and avoid the problem of temperature difference between the beginning and the end of the large bar in the heating production line. It can avoid the problem of quenching liquid backflow caused by water spraying on the pipe.
5. There is a 304 stainless steel water guide channel under the drag roller in the unloading area of the steel bar quenching and tempering line, which further avoids the problem of quenching water flowing out of the pipe during pipe production. The large bar sensor port uses a 304 stainless steel protective plate to prevent refractory cement from falling off the sensor surface due to the heat of the bar when heating the large bar.
6. The large bar loading and unloading mechanism adopts a rotating roller lifting structure to avoid overloading the vertical top due to the large weight of the large bar.
7. The induction heating equipment of the steel bar quenching and tempering line adopts digital intelligent induction heating equipment. At the same time, the production line has a formula management system, which can perform formula management on the heating power and speed of products of various specifications to avoid the power loss of traditional analog power supplies during the production process. Instability causes instability in the process of Haishan electric furnace equipment.
8. Digital medium-frequency induction heating equipment adapts to parameter matching of different heating coils, such as steel rod transportation speed, setting induction heating equipment power, equipment output information display and other functions. These parameters can be stored in advance, and different workpieces store different production parameters. When producing the corresponding workpiece, the corresponding process parameters can be adjusted through touch screen operation, and the relevant parameters can be transferred to the DSP induction heating power supply for execution. The operation is simple and easy to manage.
9. The entire heat treatment process of the steel bar quenching and tempering line includes: loading, feeding, conveying, quenching and heating, quenching temperature detection, quenching spray cooling detection and unloading, etc. Far infrared thermometer is used, and the temperature measurement accuracy is: Measurement ±0.3% of value±5℃.
10. The spray device of the steel bar quenching and tempering line is composed of multiple groups of annular cooling rings. Each group can independently control the flow rate, making it easier for users to adjust the quenching process. There are several water spray holes on the inner wall of the cooling ring. The water spray holes are distributed in a chess pattern, and the spray direction points to the axis. In order to prevent the quenching liquid at both ends of the spray ring from splashing outward, the spray holes at both ends are aligned with the center line during manufacturing. at a certain angle.