Medium frequency induction diathermy furnace body
The furnace body of the medium frequency induction diathermic furnace refers to the furnace head or the inductor coil of the diathermic furnace. Based on the workpiece specifications, heating temperature, heating efficiency and other process parameters proposed by the user, a set of optimization designs are obtained using special computer software. Coil heating parameters.
1. First of all, the medium frequency induction diathermic furnace equipment is mainly composed of two parts, the medium frequency power supply and the diathermic furnace body, and has a split structure. With many years of practical experience, Shaanxi Haishan Mechanical and Electrical Co., Ltd. has designed and manufactured a complete set of medium frequency induction diathermy furnace equipment according to the different requirements of users, with one set of power supply and two sets of furnace bodies. According to the different sizes of the workpieces to be processed, diathermy furnaces of different specifications are configured. Body switching heating or simultaneous heating. Each diathermic furnace body is designed with water, electricity, and quick-change connectors, making the replacement of the furnace body simple, fast, and convenient. Not only does it save a power supply, but it also shortens the time to replace the furnace body of the medium frequency induction diathermy furnace. According to the different requirements of users, the power supply and the furnace body can also be integrated, that is, an electromechanical integrated structure.
2. The medium frequency induction diathermic furnace body has good electromagnetic coupling efficiency under the same capacity. The entire medium frequency induction diathermic furnace body sensor coil adopts a prefabricated assembly structure, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement of wearing parts. The furnace lining adopts vibrating horizontal knotted furnace lining with a refractoriness of ≥1750℃.
3. The furnace body coil of the medium frequency induction diathermic furnace is wound from a large-section rectangular copper tube (Luoyang Copper Material Factory) according to the designed inter-turn distance. Cooling water is passed through the tube. The surface insulation treatment of the copper tube is electrostatic spraying. To achieve Class H insulation, in order to protect its insulation strength, the surface of the coil is first coated with moisture-proof insulating enamel, and then fixed as a whole. The induction coil is fixed by a series of bolts and insulating stays welded to its outer circumference. After the coil is fixed, the turn spacing error shall not be greater than 0.5mm. After the entire sensor is completed, it will form a rectangular parallelepiped, which has good earthquake resistance and integrity.
4. The lining material requirements of the furnace body sensor of the medium frequency induction diathermic furnace are different. There are generally two types: silicon carbide furnace lining and knotted furnace lining. Silicon carbide furnace lining is a shaped furnace lining sintered from silicon carbide material. When used, it can be wrapped with aluminum silicate wool insulation material and put into the coil; quartz sand knotted furnace lining needs to be knotted in the inductor coil according to the mold, solidified and dried can be used later;
5. The inter-turn distance of the induction coil of the medium frequency induction diathermic furnace body is fixed by copper screws and bakelite pillars according to the designed turns, and then sprayed with insulating paint, wrapped with mica tape, wrapped with glass ribbon, and finally sprayed with cured insulating paint. Ensure that the inductor coil is insulated.
6. The furnace body sensor of the medium frequency diathermic furnace should be insulated between turns and fixed on the bottom bracket welded with profiles. The furnace mouth plate should be installed and the cooling pipe should be inserted. A pressure test is also required. After the pressure is 6 kg, the insulation It is qualified if there is no leakage after 12 hours of pressure.
7. The two ends of the induction furnace body of the medium frequency induction diathermic furnace are protected by water-cooled furnace mouth copper plates. The furnace is equipped with heat-resistant stainless steel tube water-cooled guide rails, and the surface is coated with a high-temperature-resistant and wear-resistant special coating. The water inlet and outlet pipes of the medium frequency induction diathermic furnace body adopt stainless steel quick-change joints, which can facilitate the replacement and maintenance of the furnace body.
8. The water connection of the medium frequency induction diathermic furnace body is a quick connector. In order to ensure reliable electrical connection and rapid replacement, four large stainless steel bolts are used for connection. When replacing, just loosen the bolt and open the water joint locking device.