The reactor is specially used in the rectification circuit of the power supply system of the intermediate frequency smelting furnace to suppress the current pulsation component after rectification of the intermediate frequency smelting furnace power supply, maintain the continuous rectification current, improve the output DC waveform, ensure the normal operation of the DC equipment, and improve the power factor input to the intermediate frequency smelting furnace. 1、 Reactor principle:
The reactor is used in the DC circuit after the rectification of intermediate frequency power supply.
The power supply of intermediate frequency smelting furnace is equipped with reactors to make the output DC close to the ideal DC. In the DC power supply thyristor electric drive, the reactor is indispensable. The reactor for smelting furnace and DC filter together constitute the DC harmonic filtering circuit at the DC side of the HVDC converter station. The reactor is generally connected in series between the DC output terminal of each pole converter and the DC line, and is one of the important equipment of the high-voltage DC converter station.
2、 Application of reactor
The reactor is used in the intermediate frequency power supply rectifier circuit to suppress the ripple ripple component after rectification, maintain the continuous rectification current, improve the output DC waveform, ensure the normal operation of DC equipment, and improve the input power factor.
3、 Technical requirements for reactor:
1. Rated working voltage: DC500V-DC1000V<
2. Dielectric strength: core winding 3000VAC/50Hz/10mA/10S without flashover
3. Insulation resistance: core winding 1000VDC, insulation resistance ≥ 100M Ω
4. The reactor noise is less than 75dB (measured at a point 1m horizontally away from the reactor)
4、 Reactor structure characteristics:
1. The reactor is of single-phase structure, all of which are iron core type.
2. The reactor core is made of high-quality low loss 35-230 cold-rolled silicon steel sheet. The core column is divided into uniform sections by multiple air gaps. The air gaps are separated by high temperature resistant plywood and coated with special adhesive to ensure that the reactor air gap does not change and has no noise during operation.
3. The reactor coil is wound with high-quality T2 rectangular copper tube and operates in water cooling mode, with good heat dissipation effect.
4. After the reactor coil is completed, it goes through the process of pre drying → vacuum impregnating → hot curing. Class H impregnating varnish is used to make the reactor coil have a very high heat resistance level, which can ensure the reactor can operate safely without noise under high temperature.
5. The fasteners and channel steel of reactor core column are made of 304L stainless steel non-magnetic materials to ensure the reactor has low temperature rise.
6. The exposed parts of the reactor are subject to anti-corrosion treatment, and the lead out terminals are tinned copper bars.