Processing characteristics and technical advantages of water cables for medium frequency smelting furnaces
Characteristics of water cable processing in medium frequency smelting furnace:
- The water cable integral electrode of the medium frequency smelting furnace is processed by a whole copper rod on a CNC lathe or a milling machine, with no contacts, no solder joints, and no welds. The surface is tin-plated, which is beautiful, durable and low resistance. The connection between the electrode and the wire is very strong and durable.
- The copper stranded wire at the center of the water cable of the medium frequency smelting furnace is made of enameled wire, which is wound on a large-scale special numerical control winding machine according to the cross-section required by the user, which can meet the needs of medium frequency electric heating equipment of various powers. When the furnace is tilted, the connection part of the water-cooled cable electrode and the soft wire will not be broken. The enameled wire is softened before leaving the factory, and the soft conductor of the water-cooled cable made of enameled wire is soft, with a small bending radius, and is not easy to break.
- The water cable electrode of the medium frequency smelting furnace and the outer tube are tightly clamped. Some cables are made of copper clamps, and others are made of 1Cr18Ni9Ti material, which is non-magnetic and non-rusting; it is squeezed and tightened with large hydraulic equipment for beautiful appearance.
Water cable advantages of medium frequency melting furnace:
- Technical specifications of water cables for medium frequency electric furnaces. The cross section is in the range of 25 to 6000 square millimeters; the length is in the range of 0.3 to 70 meters, which conforms to the national standard GB;
- The water cable electrode (also called cable head) of the medium frequency smelting furnace is non-contact, no solder joints, no welds, and is processed by a whole copper rod on a CNC lathe or milling machine, which is beautiful and durable;
- The outer casing of the water cable of the medium frequency smelting furnace is made of a rubber tube, with a water pressure resistance> 0.8 MPA, and a breakdown voltage higher than 3000V. There is also a flame-retardant outer tube for users to choose in special occasions;
- The soft wire of the water cable of the medium frequency melting furnace is processed on a special winding machine with fine enameled wire. Soft, small bending radius, large effective section;
- The water cable of the medium frequency melting furnace uses enameled wire as the water-cooled cable, which has high power transmission efficiency. Because of the insulation between each enameled wire, it conducts medium-frequency and high-frequency currents, and no surface skin effect occurs. Compared with other water-cooled cables of the same cross-section, it generates less heat.