Precautions for operation and use of box-type resistance furnace
Box-type resistance furnace operating procedures are mainly divided into four steps: equipment inspection, furnace start-up, furnace installation, and furnace discharge. In actual operation, the precautions must be strictly observed. So, what are the precautions for the operation and use of box-type resistance furnaces?
1. Precautions before use
1. Before operation, check whether the power supply of the box-type resistance furnace equipment is normal, whether there is any open phase, short circuit or bare wire, etc. Check whether the connection of the grounding device is in good condition. Check whether the heating element is damaged, whether the contact of each connection is good, whether there is any contact with the furnace body and the cover. Check whether the temperature control system is abnormal. Check whether the furnace door lifts and the trolley is in and out of operation normally.
2. When the box-type resistance furnace is used repeatedly or after long-term use, the furnace should be baked first at a temperature of 200 to 600 ℃, and the time is about 4 hours.
3. Workpieces with too much scale in the box-type resistance furnace must be removed before entering the furnace, and they can be brushed off with a wire brush. During the operation, controlling the quantity of materials entering the furnace, avoiding overloaded use, correctly cleaning the carbon deposits in the furnace and regular cleaning of the pit furnace protective atmosphere pipeline are important factors to ensure the long-term stability of the pit furnace process.
2. Matters needing attention when using
1. The working environment of the box-type resistance furnace requires no flammable materials and corrosive gases. When in use, the furnace temperature must not exceed the furnace temperature, and do not work above the rated temperature for a long time.
2. Wear special gloves when loading and taking samples of high temperature box-type resistance furnace to prevent burns. When in use, the furnace door should be lightly closed and opened to prevent damage to the parts. When taking samples in the furnace, turn off the power first and handle with care to ensure safety and avoid damage to the furnace.
3. The power supply must be cut off when loading and taking high-temperature box-type resistance furnace samples to prevent electric shock. The opening time of the furnace door should be as short as possible when installing the sample of the high-temperature box-type resistance furnace to prolong the service life of the electric furnace.
4. It is forbidden to pour any liquid into the furnace of the high-temperature box-type resistance furnace. Do not put the sample stained with water and oil into the furnace of the high-temperature box-type resistance furnace, and do not use the clamps stained with water and oil to load and take the sample, so as to avoid accidental contact and fire.
5. The sample should be placed in the middle of the high-temperature box-type resistance furnace, neatly placed, and not placed randomly. Do not touch the high-temperature box-type resistance furnace and surrounding samples casually.
3.matters needing attention after use
1. In order to prolong the service life of the high-temperature box-type resistance furnace equipment and ensure safe use, samples should be taken out of the furnace in time after the equipment is used, withdraw from the heating and turn off the power supply.
2. After using the high-temperature box-type resistance furnace, the power and water supply should be cut off. It can be out of the furnace after it is fully insulated according to the process requirements. When the furnace is out, pay attention to cut off the heater power supply, and open the furnace door after the furnace temperature drops to a safe temperature. Remove the furnace parts to prevent burns and other accidents.
3. The oxides in the hearth of the high-temperature box-type resistance furnace, including the electric furnace wire, should be cleaned frequently, at least once a week or once every five furnaces. Compressed air can be blown under the furnace floor.
4. Regularly check the use of high-temperature box-type resistance heating elements. The heating element must not be bent or collided after short-term use. If it is not severely corroded and broken, you can use the same material as the electric furnace wire or the electric furnace wire itself as the welding rod, and use acetylene gas for heating and welding. The welding rod is made of 50% white cloud powder. If the heating element is severely corroded and cannot be used, it Replace it separately.
5. Regularly check the deviation of the meter and thermocouple to prevent incorrect temperature measurement caused by the error of the meter and thermocouple and affect product quality.
The above is a specific introduction about the precautions for the operation and use of the box-type resistance furnace. I hope it can be helpful to everyone. In the specific operation and use, these complete precautions can be ensured to ensure the smelting effect of the box-type resistance furnace and prolong its service life.