Your current browser version is too low, in order to bring you a better browsing effect, please use a higher version browser
Operation method of medium frequency electric furnace
- Check before starting the medium frequency electric furnace: Check the waterway and circuit before starting each time. Make sure that all water pipes are unblocked, and check the circuit for any abnormalities such as loose screws.
- Turn on the medium frequency electric furnace: turn on the medium frequency electric furnace cabinet power supply, press the control power supply, the control power indicator light is on, close the main circuit switch, and then control the power supply, so that the DC voltmeter should display negative voltage. Then slowly set the power, turn the potentiometer to a large value, and observe the electric meter, the DC voltmeter indicates whether it increases. a. When the DC voltage crosses zero, the three meters of medium frequency voltage, DC voltage, and active power increase at the same time, and an medium frequency sound is heard, indicating a successful start. The active power can be rotated to the positioner to the required power.b. When the DC voltage crosses zero, the three meters of medium frequency voltage, DC current, and active power do not increase at the same time, and no normal medium frequency sound can be heard, indicating that the starting is unsuccessful, and the potentiometer should be turned to the minimum and restarted.
- Reset of the medium frequency electric furnace: If over-current or over-voltage occurs during the operation of the equipment, the fault indicator on the door panel will be on. Turn the potentiometer to the minimum, press “Reset” and restart. When over-current, over-voltage and other phenomena occur during operation, do not busy restarting the equipment, and check the equipment to see if there is any hidden trouble such as short circuit or ignition.
- Shut down the medium frequency electric furnace: turn the potentiometer to the minimum, turn off the control power supply, and then separate the main circuit switch. If the equipment is no longer in use, the power supply of the medium frequency electric furnace cabinet should be cut off.
- During the operation of the equipment, check whether the outlet water is unblocked or not. If the outlet water is too small or the water is cut off, it should be shut down immediately and restarted after troubleshooting.
- After shutting down, the medium frequency electric furnace should regularly check whether the copper bar connection screws in the medium frequency cabinet and on the capacitor frame are loose. If they are loose, they should be tightened.