MF inductor coil design parameters
In the process of heating production in the medium frequency furnace, the inductor coil plays a very important role. A good coil design of the medium frequency electric furnace inductor can double the result with half the effort. So when designing the inductor, we must first understand the material, size, heating temperature and productivity of the heated blank. Based on this information, the following parameters are determined:
- Select the current frequency of the medium frequency furnace. The current frequency of the medium frequency electric furnace is generally determined according to the cross-sectional size of the metal blank to be heated. The small cross-sectional size of the blank is high frequency, and the frequency of large cross-sectional size is low.
- Choose the output voltage of the medium frequency furnace, generally choose 380V for the incoming line voltage below 1000kw, and choose 660V or higher for the incoming line voltage above 1000kw, but do not pursue high voltage ambiguity. The incoming line voltage is high to a certain degree and insulation is a problem. , To deal with the relationship between high voltage and insulation.
- Select the heating power of the medium frequency furnace. The heating power of the medium frequency electric furnace is determined by the output, temperature and weight of the metal to be heated. It can also be simply determined according to unit power consumption and metal weight: P=GW. The power required to heat the blank to ensure the specified productivity; the weight of the heated metal depends on the size of the blank and the required productivity of the induction heating device (kg /Hour); unit power consumption, reference value 0.35–0.41kwh/kg.
- The heating time of the medium frequency furnace is determined. This parameter will affect the heating efficiency of the medium frequency furnace and also determines the heating power of the medium frequency furnace
- To determine the resistivity of the blank, this is a very important parameter for metal heating
- The inner diameter of the inductor of the medium frequency furnace should ensure that the blank can be put down, the coil is insulated and the guide rail for the blank slippage. For the round bar metal heating furnace, the diameter of the coil is in principle 50-70mm larger than the diameter of the workpiece.
Shandong Huaxin Electric Furnace Co., Ltd. specializes in the production: medium frequency heating furnace, medium frequency melting furnace, medium frequency electric furnace, one-to-two series resonance medium frequency furnace, induction heating furnace, induction heating equipment, medium frequency induction heating furnace, induction heating power supply, forging heating furnace, For heat treatment equipment series such as quenching and tempering equipment, medium frequency induction heating, medium frequency heat treatment and tempering production line, we use advanced technology, high-quality products and excellent service to serve customers at home and abroad wholeheartedly.
Huaxin electric furnace products and equipment are widely used in the foundry industry, forging industry, heat treatment industry, petroleum machinery industry, mining and coal mining machinery industry, steel pipe, impermeable steel industry, machinery, thermal assembly processing industry, metallurgical industry, automobile and automobile parts Parts, construction machinery and other industries.