Management of medium frequency melting furnace
The medium frequency melting furnace is mainly composed of medium frequency power supply cabinet, compensation capacitor bank, melting furnace body (steel shell furnace, aluminum shell furnace), water-cooled cable, hydraulic station, tilting furnace control box, etc. It is mainly used for smelting steel, iron, copper, aluminum and alloys. It has the characteristics of high melting efficiency, good power saving effect, uniform metal composition, low burning loss, fast temperature rise, and easy temperature control. It is suitable for various metal smelting occasions. How to conduct operation management to ensure that the medium frequency smelting furnace can efficiently perform production operations?
- When the medium frequency melting furnace is opened, if there is no molten iron left in the furnace or during the smelting process, a large block of charge must be added first.
- The chemical composition of the starting frit of the medium frequency melting furnace must be clear, and its weight is 450-500kg.
- If there is no starting frit in the medium frequency melting furnace, replace it with a large block of similar composition.
- If the size of the MF melting furnace is small, the size of the frit and the large iron material can be placed close to the furnace wall, and the large gap should be filled with small material.
- The charge of the medium frequency melting furnace must be kept as dry as possible, and it is strictly forbidden to add wet charge and rusty charge.
- It is strictly forbidden to mix explosive materials in the charge of the medium frequency melting furnace, and the charge must not adhere to oil.
- Normal start-up sequence of the medium frequency melting furnace: start the circulating water cooling system of the furnace body—→start the closed circulating water cooling system of the power supply—→charge charging—→power supply to the furnace—→smelting operation.
- The operation sequence of the new furnace body of the medium frequency melting furnace: start the circulating water cooling system of the furnace body—→start the closed circulating water cooling system of the power supply—→charge addition—→furnace power supply—→drying furnace—→smelting operation
- Before casting in the medium frequency smelting furnace, the molten iron temperature must be measured according to the calculated smelting formula and the molten iron must be sampled regularly.
- Medium frequency smelting furnace The charging order of the charge is: new iron, recycled iron, ferromanganese, ferrophosphorus, and ferrosilicon.
- During the smelting process of the medium frequency smelting furnace, if the furnace mouth is found to be condensed and sealed, tilt the furnace in time to melt the condensed part of the charge.
- Check the cooling water pressure gauge at any time for the medium frequency smelting furnace.
- The medium frequency smelting furnace correctly operates the furnace hydraulic turning system, the molten iron ladle is placed in the correct position, and the non-operating personnel retreat from the scene and prepare for the iron tapping.
- When iron is tapped in an medium frequency smelting furnace, generally, 500-600kg of molten iron must be left in the furnace to maintain the melting speed of the next furnace.
- After the medium frequency melting furnace is shut down, the inductor must continue to flow cooling water for more than 48 hours until the temperature of the inner surface of the crucible drops to about 200°C.
- When smelting in a new furnace, 2/3 of the molten iron must be maintained.