Key points of use of medium frequency electric furnace
As the main equipment in forging industry and foundry industry, medium frequency electric furnace has made great contribution to the basic forging and casting of machinery industry. With the further improvement and development of intelligent factory, the requirements for the use of medium frequency electric furnace are more and more strict. The use of MF furnace has strict requirements, which makes the use of the main points of the medium frequency furnace increasing, and the management and use level of the medium frequency furnace is also constantly improved. So, what are the main points of the use of medium frequency electric furnace?
- If furnace is installed in a standard way, which shortens the connection between high voltage, transformer, medium frequency power supply and medium frequency furnace. T2 copper or oxygen free copper with high purity, especially induction coil and water-cooled cable, can effectively reduce the current heat loss by increasing its cross-sectional area.
- The medium frequency furnace shall adopt special rectifier transformer to improve the supply voltage and limit the no-load operation of the transformer.
- In the smelting process, the steel shell furnace body is preferred to reduce the heat loss and electromagnetic loss of furnace wall and furnace mouth. The shell connection of the furnace body of medium frequency electric furnace is in operation process to prevent short circuit caused by metal contact.
- According to the casting process, the appropriate capacity and frequency medium frequency electric furnace is selected to increase the power density to improve the melting efficiency and reduce the additional loss.
- Strengthen the management and maintenance of medium frequency electric furnace, reduce the failure rate and ensure the smooth production.
- When the medium frequency electric furnace is in charge operation, the cold and wet furnace material should be dried first, and it can not be directly added into the molten liquid. The metal crushing is best avoided when the first furnace is used, because the metal crushing can penetrate into the furnace lining clearance; When the furnace must be heated to about 1000 ℃, molten iron can be poured in. The furnace can be heated by adding iron block induction heating.
- Check whether the connection parts of the conductive system of the medium frequency electric furnace are in good contact, especially whether the screws at the connection of water-cooled cable and induction coil are tight. The insulation platform and insulating shoe must be inspected once a year.
- If electric furnace charge freezing sealing time can not be too long, in order to avoid furnace explosion accident; After sintering the lining, it is advisable to use 30-50% rated power to work continuously for more than 5 furnaces
- Reasonable casting process should be formulated, and the standard process operation, such as molding, material selection, melting, pouring, heat treatment and cleaning, shall be scientifically managed to reduce energy consumption.
- It is strictly forbidden to shut down the water in the medium frequency electric furnace during smelting. During smelting, pay attention to the outlet water temperature and water pressure at any time, so that the water pressure is kept at 0.1-0.3mpa, and the outlet water temperature is kept at 55 ° following.