How to adjust the speed of the MF induction melting furnace
How to adjust the speed of the MF induction melting furnace? It is a complicated issue. In reality, it is mainly analyzed and adjusted from the following angles.
- In principle, the heating rate of the MF induction melting furnace is fixed. The heating speed of the MF induction furnace is determined by the heating power of the MF induction melting furnace, the material of the heating blank and the heating temperature.
- In the normal use of the MF induction melting furnace, each parameter meets the design conditions, and the heating speed cannot be fast but slow. The rated power of the MF induction melting furnace cannot be exceeded.
- In the normal use of the MF induction melting furnace, the factors that affect the power output and then the heating speed are as follows:
(1) The rectifier circuit is not adjusted properly, the DC voltage does not reach the maximum value, the rectifier tube is not turned on, and the DC voltage does not reach the rated value, which affects the power output;
(2) The MF voltage value is adjusted too high/too low;
(3) MF induction melting furnace current limit and voltage limit, improper adjustment of the interception voltage value makes the power output low
(4) The furnace body of the MF induction furnace does not match the MF power supply;
(5) Too many or too few compensation capacitors for MF induction melting furnace
(6) The distributed inductance of the output circuit of the MF induction furnace and the additional inductance of the resonance circuit are too large