Characteristics and advantages of induction furnace heating
Heating characteristics of induction furnace
- High heating temperature and non-contact heating;
- High heating efficiency;
- The heating speed is fast;
- The temperature is easy to control;
- It can be heated locally;
- It is easy to realize automatic control;
- Good working environment, almost no noise and dust;
- Less work area and high production efficiency;
- It can heat the workpiece with complex shape;
- The workpiece is easy to heat evenly and the product quality is good;
- The solution has the function of electromagnetic stirring in smelting, which can adjust the composition of liquid metal evenly. The solution temperature is uniform, and there is no local high temperature. Less metal burning loss is more important for smelting rare metals.
Advantages of induction furnace heating
The first is low energy consumption. The actual billet heating efficiency of induction melting furnace and induction diathermy furnace can reach 65% ～ 75%, while that of flame furnace and chamber furnace is only about 30%.
Second, this type of furnace does not need the preheating process of coal furnace, gas furnace and resistance furnace. It is convenient to use and easy to operate. It can work continuously for a long time, and it can also be started or stopped at any time according to the needs. It can work fully manually, or fully automatic or semi-automatic. It can be scheduled at any time during production.
Third, it is not necessary to heat the workpiece as a whole, but it can be heated locally, so the electric energy consumption is low, the deformation of the workpiece is small, and the heating speed is fast, which can make the workpiece reach the required temperature in a very short time, so that the heating defects such as oxidation and decarburization on the surface of the workpiece are reduced to a very low level. It can be used in steel, tungsten, molybdenum and other steel materials, and can also be used in aluminum, titanium, titanium, titanium and other materials with strong chemical activity Heating or heat treatment of zirconium and niobium.
Fourth, induction heating equipment can be installed on the production line, easy to realize automation and mechanization of the production line, easy to manage, can effectively reduce transportation, save manpower, improve production efficiency.
Fifth, induction heating has the advantages of high utilization rate of electric energy, environmental protection and energy saving, safe and reliable, and good working environment.
Based on the above advantages, electric energy is gradually replacing coal, oil, gas and other no renewable energy, and is gradually becoming the dominant energy in the heating field. Induction heating is increasingly widely used in smelting, heating and other fields. Electric heating, especially induction heating, has a very wide application prospect.