1 ton intermediate frequency induction furnace
The 1-ton intermediate frequency induction furnace is an electromagnetic induction heating equipment with a furnace body capacity of 1 ton and a power supply heating frequency of intermediate frequency. It is mainly used in the smelting of scrap metal in the foundry industry.
1. The use environment and conditions of 1 ton intermediate frequency induction furnace:
1. The altitude does not exceed 1500M;
2. The ambient temperature is in the range of -10 to 40 °C (the cooling water in winter should have anti-freezing measures);
3. The monthly average of humidity is not more than 90%;
4. Water quality requirements: use softened water;
2. Water cooling system of 1 ton intermediate frequency induction furnace:
The water cooling circulation system of 1 ton intermediate frequency induction furnace is composed of closed cooling water tower, cooling water circulation pipeline, accessories and closed tower inlet and outlet water circulation pipeline, emergency pump and generator. Provide cooling water for intermediate frequency power supply, inductor and furnace body respectively. There is a temperature sensor at the water return port of each group of sensors, and a water pressure sensor at the total water inlet. When the water flow is too low, the water pressure is under-pressure and over-pressure, and the water temperature is over-temperature, an audible and visual alarm is issued, and the alarm point and trip point are set. , the trip point cuts off the output of the smelting power supply (the rectifier power supply part is cooled by independent pure circulating water). The cooling water pipeline of the induction coil is equipped with a standby municipal water connection emergency interface, an emergency pump and a generator, and has a switching function. Add flow meters to the total inlet and outlet pipes, monitor the flow of the water pipes, and use the flow difference to set the trip point.