The main points of the use of medium frequency electric furnace
As the main equipment in the forging and casting industries, the medium frequency electric furnace has made great contributions to the basic forgings and castings of the machinery industry. With the further improvement and development of modern industry, the requirements for the use of medium frequency electric furnaces are becoming more and more stringent, and the management and use level of medium frequency electric furnaces needs to be continuously improved. So what are the main points in the process of using medium frequency electric furnaces?
- Standard installation of medium frequency electric furnace, shorten the connection between high-voltage, transformer, medium frequency power supply, and medium frequency electric furnace. Use high-purity T2 copper or oxygen-free copper, especially induction coils and water-cooled cables. It is effective to increase its cross-sectional area. Reduce current heat loss.
- The medium frequency electric furnace should use a special rectifier transformer to increase the power supply voltage and limit the no-load operation of the transformer.
- The steel shell furnace body is preferred in the smelting of the medium frequency electric furnace to reduce the heat loss and electromagnetic loss of the furnace wall and furnace mouth.
- According to the casting process, select the appropriate capacity and frequency medium frequency electric furnace, increase the power density to improve the melting efficiency and reduce the additional loss.
- Strengthen the management and maintenance of the medium frequency electric furnace, reduce the failure rate, and ensure the smooth progress of production.
- During the feeding operation of the medium frequency electric furnace, the cold and wet charge should be dried first and cannot be directly added to the melt. It is best to avoid using metal cutting in the first furnace, because the metal cutting can penetrate into the gap of the furnace lining; the furnace must be heated The molten iron can be poured into the furnace when it reaches about 1000℃, and the furnace can be heated by induction heating with iron blocks.
- Frequently check whether the connection part of each conductive system of the medium frequency electric furnace is in good contact, especially whether the screws at the connection between the water-cooled cable and the induction coil are fastened, and the insulating table and insulating shoes must be inspected once a year.
- The freezing and sealing time of medium frequency electric furnace charge should not be too long to avoid furnace explosion accident; after sintering the furnace lining, it is advisable to use 30-50% of the rated power and work continuously for more than 5 furnaces
- Formulate a reasonable casting process, standardize process operations from modeling, material selection, melting, pouring, heat treatment, cleaning, etc., and scientifically manage to reduce energy consumption.
- During the smelting process, it is strictly forbidden to cut off the power and water in the medium frequency electric furnace. During the smelting process, pay attention to the outlet water temperature and water pressure at all times to keep the water pressure at 0.1-0.3MPa and the outlet water temperature below 55°.