How to choose an medium frequency electric furnace?
The medium frequency furnace is an induction heating equipment, or the mainstream induction heating equipment in the mechanical engineering industry. It is used for pre-forging heating in the forging industry and is called an medium frequency heating furnace; it is used for metal melting in the foundry industry and is called an medium frequency melting furnace. ; In the metal heat treatment industry, it is used for metal quenching and tempering heating, which is called medium frequency quenching and tempering heating furnace. All of these are used to define the medium frequency furnace.
From the point of view of the heating principle of the medium frequency furnace, the medium frequency furnace is a kind of frequency conversion device, which converts 50HZ alternating current into a thyristor variable frequency power supply device with an medium frequency above 100Hz to 8000Hz. The medium frequency power supply device of the medium frequency furnace filters and rectifies the three-phase alternating current. Turn it into direct current, and then turn these direct currents into adjustable medium frequency currents, which are supplied to the load composed of capacitors and induction coils. When the medium frequency current passes through the induction coil, it will generate magnetic lines of force and cut the metal material contained in the induction coil, which generates a large eddy current in the metal material. The eddy current flowing in the heated metal generates heat, and the metal is heated.
Of course, the heating of the medium frequency furnace still needs a lot of specific details and rules to cooperate. For example, electromagnetic ring effect, electromagnetic sharp corner effect, electromagnetic skin effect, frequency selection of medium frequency furnace, determination of heating power of medium frequency furnace, determination of heating time of medium frequency furnace, selection of medium frequency reactor, and capacitor bank of medium frequency furnace The determination and the selection of the thyristor of the medium frequency furnace, etc. In general, the medium frequency furnace is a non-standard induction heating equipment, and the induction heating equipment of the medium frequency furnace needs to be customized according to the specific conditions required by the customer.
How to choose an medium frequency electric furnace? Generally speaking, the order of emphasis when purchasing an medium frequency furnace is as follows:
1. First of all, we must determine what the purpose of the medium frequency furnace is, whether it is metal heating, quenching and tempering heat treatment, or metal smelting?
2. Secondly, determine what is the material of the metal to be heated by the medium frequency furnace, steel? aluminum? copper? stainless steel? alloy steel?
3. Determine the heating temperature, fire temperature, fire temperature, and firing temperature of the medium frequency furnace again, which is the melting temperature?
4, and then determine the weight of the metal to be heated, that is, how much weight of metal needs to be heated in an medium frequency furnace.
- After determining the heating power of the medium frequency furnace, you can configure the medium frequency power supply of the medium frequency furnace and the inductor coil of the medium frequency furnace
6. Design the auxiliary facilities of the medium frequency furnace, such as the feeding mechanism, discharging mechanism, three sorting mechanism and temperature measuring device of the medium frequency heating furnace; the feeding trolley of the smelting furnace, remote monitoring and other auxiliary equipment.