Furnace construction method of medium frequency furnace
As a metal smelting induction heating device, the medium frequency furnace uses refractory materials to protect the coils. It is not only the Chinese metal induction furnace that does this, but it is also an indispensable operation step even in other parts of the world.
- When building the lining of the medium frequency furnace, the operator must check his pockets and take out the things that are easy to leave, especially the metal objects.
- Asbestos board, asbestos cloth, mica board, etc. can be used in the sliding plane of the medium frequency furnace. Generally speaking, it does not require particularly expensive products to achieve good results. However, asbestos cloth is easy to fake, there is too much stone powder, which needs to be reminded, a few yuan per kilogram Are basically adulterated.
- If the crucible of the medium frequency furnace is made of iron crucible, 2mm holes can be drilled to evenly cover the side wall of the crucible. This is mainly for the requirements of the oven. Tape first to prevent leakage during ramming.
- If the lining material of the medium frequency furnace is prepared on-site, the gradation is very important. It can be verified by a small method. Because the lining is basically dense and has a long life, it is basically suitable for you to prepare dense materials.
- The medium frequency furnace needs to be operated by multiple people in turn during the furnace making process, so that the work speed can be increased under the premise of ensuring the quality of the work.
- Boric acid is used in the lining of the medium frequency furnace, and its addition is generally controlled at 2.5%, which requires uniform mixing, and the boric acid should not be damp. The imported boric acid is of good quality and cheap, and the imported ones from Russia and Turkey are quite good.
- When it is 100 mm away from the furnace surface of the medium frequency furnace, it is necessary to start using refractory clay G90HS or W90HS for the furnace collar. Make the furnace nozzle. After the furnace nozzle is completed, the pores must be pierced so that it is even and not easy to crack. The nozzle and the connection must not be made of 90F, because 90F is very thin and soft and can only be used to repair cracks in the furnace lining.
- Frequent repairs are made during the use of the medium frequency furnace, mainly where the eroded part of the furnace nozzle cracks and the furnace crack fall off. The refractory clay made by the suggested method is not durable and troublesome. You can’t save a few money, nor can it appear that you are capable. Generally, bosses don’t value this, but rather your pass rate.
- Something like fluorite is bad for the furnace lining, so don’t risk using it if you don’t have experience. In addition, if the lining of the medium frequency furnace is thin, it must be fired in time to avoid safety accidents.
- Small medium frequency furnaces generally buy finished furnace lining refractories, which are neutral and alkaline, and acidic ones are generally cast iron or carbon steel. For stainless steel alloy steel, neutral and alkaline are used. The alkaline magnesia has large crystals in it. The coarser the crystal grains, the better, and the better the thermal shock resistance and thermal stability. The same is true for quartz sand. The use of the same quartz sand is very different. A very important reason is the grain factor.