What are the common failures of medium frequency furnaces?
- The medium frequency furnace can be divided into hardware failure and software failure according to the location of the failure. What is the hardware failure of the medium frequency furnace? The hardware system failure of the medium frequency furnace mainly refers to the thyristor, water jacket, capacitor, reactor, induction coil, water-cooled cable, main control board, and pulse board. Failure of AC contactor and other components. The software system failure is mainly caused by errors in the program controlled by the PLC logic of the medium frequency furnace, incorrect parameter settings, and errors in the processing procedures of the parts.
- Medium frequency furnaces can be divided into faults without diagnostic indications and faults with diagnostic indications according to whether there is a fault indication when the fault occurs. As the name suggests, the medium frequency furnace has a diagnostic indication fault that is when the medium frequency furnace is running, the diagnostic system can monitor the entire heating process of the medium frequency furnace, and when there is a problem in a certain step, it will immediately alarm and display the fault location. There is no diagnostic indication of failure, that is, there is no corresponding indication when the medium frequency furnace failure occurs. These failures are mainly caused by the long-term use of the medium frequency furnace, and the aging of the parts of the medium frequency furnace, which causes the matching problem of the program and the aging of the components.
- Medium frequency furnaces are classified according to the suddenness of failure. If the medium frequency furnace exceeds the rated conditions, a certain medium frequency furnace failure will occur, then this medium frequency furnace failure is a systematic failure. The random failure of the medium frequency furnace is the failure that may occur in the medium frequency furnace when the medium frequency furnace meets a certain condition. The random failure of the medium frequency furnace is difficult to solve because of its uncertainty.
- Medium frequency furnaces are classified according to whether they are destructive or not when the fault occurs. Destructive ones are called destructive failures, and non-destructive ones are called non-destructive failures.
- The last type is called the failure of medium frequency furnace performance index decline. When this kind of medium frequency furnace failure occurs, although the medium frequency furnace can operate normally, the performance is greatly reduced, the heating speed is reduced, and the energy consumption index is greatly increased.
Shandong Huaxin Electric Furnace Co., Ltd. is an excellent induction furnace manufacturer in China, specializing in the production of intermediate frequency heating furnaces, intermediate frequency melting furnaces, induction heating equipment, induction heating power supplies, diathermic furnaces, forging heating furnaces, quenching, and tempering equipment, intermediate frequency induction heating, intermediate frequency heat treatment equipment series such as quenching and tempering production line. With advanced technology, high-quality products, and high-quality services, we wholeheartedly serve customers at home and abroad.