What is the reason for the power of the intermediate frequency furnace not going up
The intermediate frequency furnace is mainly used for smelting, thermal deformation and quenching of metal materials and alloy materials. It consists of frequency conversion device, furnace body, and furnace control. The intermediate frequency furnace will always encounter many problems in the process of use. The power failure is a problem that many users will encounter. So what is the reason for the failure of the intermediate frequency furnace? Next, Xiaobian Yuhua will bring you relevant introductions.
1. The reason why the power of the intermediate frequency furnace cannot go up
1. The rectifier part is not adjusted properly: the rectifier part of the intermediate frequency furnace is not adjusted well, the rectifier tube is not turned on, and the DC voltage does not reach the rated value, which will affect the power output, and the power of the intermediate frequency furnace will not rise.
2. Voltage value influence: If the intermediate frequency voltage value is adjusted too high or too low, it will affect the power output of the intermediate frequency furnace.
3. Improper adjustment: Improper adjustment of the cut-off and cut-off values will also affect the power output.
4. The furnace body and the power supply are not matched: the furnace body of the intermediate frequency furnace is not matched with the power supply, which will seriously affect the power output.
5. The additional inductance is too large: the distributed inductance of the intermediate frequency output circuit and the additional inductance of the resonant circuit are too large, which also affects the power output.
6. Capacitor configuration problem: if the compensation capacitor is configured too much or too little, the power output of electrical efficiency and thermal efficiency cannot be obtained, that is, the economic power output that cannot be obtained.